- Underscore 1.4.0 and 1.4.1 helpfully blow up when passed nil. Underscore 1.4.2 is sane again.
Ask for Help
URL helpers with Draper must be mocked under test. Any better solutions?
- Add a default host environment in the test setup?
- Try view tests?
ruby-debug w/ 1.9.3 and RubyMine 4.0.3 => dyld: symbol not found
- Use debugger gem
- For testing - thin default logger (no one claimed this)
- debugger gem - use it! (see Helps)
- Use litmus to help debug how your emails look on multiple platforms (blog post forthcoming?)
- Don't start a new rails project today (well, maybe if you use non-SSL rubygems). http://railsapps.github.com/openssl-certificate-verify-failed.html
We have a View that we want centered on the screen, but that must scroll when there isn't enough room to show the view fully (for example, when the keyboard is up).
Our first attempt:
<ScrollView android:layout_width=... android:layout_width=... > <View android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_gravity="center" /> </ScrollView>