Interesting/Ask for Help for 02/07/2007
- We need to check out the differences between RMagick 1.13.0 and 1.15.2. Word on the street is that 1.14.x was wonky and required ruby 1.85.
- Brown bag lunch today: Ruby caching and our own extensions to it.
- Dealing with time zones have been a reoccurring problem for teams. One developer suggested checking out the tzinfo-timezone plugin, which works with (and requires) TZinfo
Ask for Help
- CI can’t find rmagick!: One project kept getting a gem error for rmagick
- require rmagick won’t work because the require statement case-sensitive. It has to be
require RMagick, but neither the PC or Mac complained, only Linux.
- Please keep all of the appropriate people informed about CI environment changes.
- Brown bag lunch today… someone order lunch!
Total Stand-up Meeting Time: 22 minutes