We'll respond shortly.
We are using jqeury-ui-selectmenu and on some menus, selecting from the menu routes to the embedded href in the link (#nogo) instead of triggering the handlers. This is only a problem on firefox 15.0.1+.
We ran into a problem with incorrectly encoded UTF-8 characters in emails generated by our rails app.
We spent a few hours investigating this. It turns out the premailer-rails3 gem we were using for CSS inlining was at fault. We switched to the actionmailer_inline_css gem, which handles UTF-8 properly.
This is likely to be an issue for any Rails 3 site that puts user generated content in email templates (names, etc).