At Pivotal Labs, one of the services we provide our clients is helping them interview and hire. Pivotal Labs and our clients place a strong emphasis on Agile development and its many aspects: Pair Programming, Test-Driven Development, rapid iterations, and frequent refactoring.
InterExchange is a non-profit organization passionate about connecting young people from all over the world with life-changing international exchange opportunities.
Participants on our programs work as international staff at American summer camps, volunteer on community projects in rural India, sell ice cream on the boardwalks of California, do post graduate internships at green technology companies in New York and provide childcare as au pairs in the U.S. and abroad – to name a few!
At InterExchange, we believe that living and working and working alongside people in another country increases global understanding. We are dedicated to providing the best exchange experiences possible – and to creating positive global impact in the process.
To that end we are building a new application to facilitate many aspects of our business, from allowing people to apply online to matching people all over the world with exchange opportunities.
A potential candidate is:
- Able to work in an agile, iterative, and test-driven environment
- Interested in Pair-Programming
Our ideal candidate would also have:
- Lead experience with agile software projects
- Experience with PostgreSQL and Solr
- Experience with Pair-Programming
- Competitive Salary
- 35 hour work week
- Flex time
- Excellent Medical and Dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Educational Assistance Program
- Relaxed office in SoHo