Let us know how we can contact you.
We'll respond shortly.
March 13, 2009 • By Mike Grafton • Labs
id opt for using YUI minifier, as long as much of the JS is private, thats almost as small as packing…
(e.g. through *advertisement* reduce http://github.com/grosser/reduce/tree/master)
Did I miss this at Standup on Thursday? I wasn’t at Friday standup.
The killer on cell networks is latency of connection more than the size of what you’re downloading.
Some things to try:
* pack & gzip all your CSS into one file
* pack & gzip all your internal JS into one file (minifying is likely useless)
* reference any external JS libraries via the Google cached versions – there are chances an iPhone already has them cached locally
* reduce the number of unique (i.e., low chance of cacability) of images on your pages
Your Information (Name required. Email address will not be displayed with comment.)
Mail (will not be published) (required)
* Copy This Password *
* Type Or Paste Password Here *
Open Source Disclosure Information